We farm to create justice.
Youth Farm’s food distribution promotes food justice by growing new relationships between youth and food, meeting the wellness needs of our communities, and recognizing historical narratives and current exploitation in the food system.
Our Food Distribution Goals are Youth Defined
• Food distribution utilizes sustainable land use and food production
• Food distribution promotes youth engagement
• Food distribution supports Youth Farm programming
• Food distribution increases food access to Youth Farm families, community members, and community partners
• Food distribution promotes community wellness and food justice