All of us here at Youth Farm want to extend a huge thank you to everyone who made SpringFest 2013 at Summit Brewery last week a huge success. Thank you to Alex Roberts for being a continual champion and organizer to support our work. To all the chefs and restaurants, including Brasa Premium Rotisserie/Restaurant Alma, Lucia’s, Salty Tart, Red Stag Supperclub, Birchwood Cafe, Joia Soda, Sen Yai Sen Lek, Tilia, Common Roots Cafe, Summit Brewery, and Solera Restaurant – – Thank you, the food and drinks were amazing! To our sponsors, Juut Salon, Mississippi Market and Eureka Recycling, we very much appreciate your involvement to pull off a great event. And finally, to all those who attended and packed Summit Brewery full, thank you for supporting us.
With your help in 2013, we will:
- Serve more than 800 youth, aged 9 to 24, in five Twin Cities neighborhoods;
- Offer our youth development programs FREE of charge for those enrolled;
- Provide over 10,000 youth prepared, healthy meals in 2013.
We hope you are motivated to stay connected to the work we do year-round. There are many ways to get involved:
- Check our website to learn about volunteer opportunities;
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter and learn about upcoming events, program updates, and ongoing ways to support our mission.
- Come visit our program this summer. Take a tour, enjoy a healthy lunch with us, see your support at work. Contact Executive Director Gunnar Liden to find a date that works for you.
- Tell a neighbor, friend, co-worker or family member about our work and how they can get involved too!
We hope you had a great time and look forward to engaging with you in the future.
5 Replies to “Thanks to all for a successful SpringFest 2013!”
Aimee Tritt liked this on Facebook.
Jennifer Pennington liked this on Facebook.
Lisa Payne Fulton liked this on Facebook.
Joyce Tritt liked this on Facebook.
Gunnar Liden liked this on Facebook.