Tickets for the Taste of the Farm event have SOLD OUT, but it’s not too late to get involved in the fun. Whether you were lucky enough to get tickets, or won’t be around this weekend, we have great raffle items available, and you don’t need to be present to win. That’s right, for as little as $5 you can get in the running for some of these great raffle items:
- Gift certificates to Restaurant Alma, Pat’s Tap, Barbette, Bryant-Lake Bowl, Tiny Diner, Red Stag Supper Club, Lakewinds Natural Coop, Smack Shack, Birchwood Cafe, and more
- Fulton Beer T-shirts, pint glasses and Growler of beer
- Backyard Compost bin from Eureka Recycling
- Pint of Honey from Skinny Jake’s Fat Honey
- Chipotle for 20!
- Variety Baskets from Whole Foods
- Nice Ride Coupons
- And more!
Click the link below, all raffle tickets can be purchased through the Eventbrite raffle ticket site
9 Replies to “Taste of the Farm Raffle tickets only $5”
RT @YouthFarmMN: Taste of the Farm is sold out, but g8 Raffle tickets only $5 & you do not need to be present to win! http://t.co/C7OOUrUuBs
Gunnar Liden liked this on Facebook.
Marie Martin Flanagan liked this on Facebook.
Aimee Tritt liked this on Facebook.
If anyone has two dinner tickets they want to sell me, i’ll take them! I thought we’d be out of town for this, but our trip just got cancelled. We’d LOVE to go!
Craig Berres liked this on Facebook.
Tela Ulm liked this on Facebook.
Co-op Partners Warehouse liked this on Facebook.