Our process is progressive. We farm to challenge.
Youth Farm works within a unique progressive program model, where the outcomes of each program build upon the outcomes of the previous group. Every segment of the program is designed to foster learning, growth, skill sets and relationship building based on the varied youth development stages.
Our stages are:
- Youth Farmers (ages 9-11)
- All-Stars (ages 12-13)
- Project LEAD (ages 14-18)
- and Farm Stewards (ages 19-24)
Our goals are consistent through each program:
- Build young leaders
- Promote healthy bodies and minds
- Contribute to the positive identity of children and youth
- Create neighborhood connections and community opportunities for contribution
- Develop and nurture healthy relationships